Sep 15, 2022
In this episode I provide you a way to develop a repository of processes in your organization. I discuss what I would do specifically if I were to start from scratch creating processes in a new organization.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- The difference between policies, processes and procedures; - Categories of processes you can create and examples for each one of them;
- The culture and mindset you need to foster to succeed, creating and documenting new processes in your organization.
- Not everything should be done in one go. Pick your battles;
- How to start and what to consider;
THE ONE TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE
- A step-by-step approach on how to create and document processes in your organization.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Listen to more episodes: https://rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Schedule a Mentoring Session with Rodrigo: Schedule a Session